Monday, November 9, 2009

Back home

This weekend, i decided to head back to jersey and come home for the weekend. even though i only live 45 minutes away in central jersey,i dont usually go home too often. it felt so good to be back home, where i know where everything is and can actually drive places. i think thats one of the things i miss the most, my car. i never thought i would miss my car. i think its because of the fact that if you need to go somewhere you cant just hop in your car and go, cause you dont have one. but anyway, it was so nice going back home since i havent been back in at least a month. on saturday we had a party for my grandpa who was turning 80, so i got to see all my cousins, uncles, and aunts. it was really nice to see them and hear what theve been all up to while iv'e been away at college. then on sunday i got all my shopping done and got to see my old horse Cody. Cody is a palomino quarter horse that i have been leasing for the past 3 years, but unfortunatelly i had to stop leasing him because i was going off to college. it was so nice to go see him again because as soon as i walked up to the fence he came right up to the fence to see me. it really brought a sense of comfort that no matter how long you've been away, your home is still your home.

2 comments: