Thursday, November 26, 2009

turkey day!

thanksgiving is finally here! its kinda depressing in a way thou cause for me it marks the closure of a year gone by. before you know it its christmas than new years. for thanksgiving this year we went to my aunts house down in Barnegat New Jersey, about a 2 hour drive from my house. it was nice to see everyone though. the food was really good too. im not much of a turkey fan, but the stuffing and the pies were delicious. after we ate, me and my cousin james and my brother decided to take a walk in the woods. by this time it was about 5:30, so it was getting really dark. we were just walking and talking, when my clumsy self walked into a ditch and sprained my ankel. my ankles are weak to begin with because of years of karate so it was sometihng that ive delt with before. so basicly my thanksgiving started out great, and ended, well, with an injured ankle. so thats how my thanksgiving went.

No comments:

Post a Comment